All our ovens are fired up for this year's LIVE ROOTCON CTF!
This year we are bringing you the most grueling ROOTCON CTF to date, LIVE! Even as we usher in the age of the new normal, the pandemic will not stop us from highlighting the best and the brightest talents that our local hacking community has to offer.
On this year's 16th iteration of the ROOTCON CTF, Pwn De Manila stands by its commitment of making intellectually-rewarding and painfully-meaningful CTF challenges that aim to meet ROOTCON's reputation and tradition of bringing organized chaos to con-goers every year.
Are you up for the challenge?
Do you have what it takes to be listed in the hall of fame?
We know you can, now prove it.
Pwn De Manila
What: CTF Finals
Opens September 29, 2022 @ 0900HRS
Closing September 30, 2022 @ 1800HRS
Where: On-site at Taal Vista Hotel
Pwn De Manila Staff
Shikata Ga Nai
There will be 5 sets of challenges from different categories, ranging from easy to hard. The main objective of the game is to get the associated flag per challenge.
1. NO DIRECT DDoS or any form of ATTACKS on the game servers, anyone caught attacking the server will be disqualified. (let others enjoy the game)
2. Minimum team members is 2, maximum is 3.
3. Only teams made it to the CTF Quals can play.
4. Sharing of flags is strictly prohibited, anyone caught will be disqualified.
5. Only one CTF winner will be declared, the winning team should at least earn 3500 points.
Only one team will remain to be crowned champions of the ROOTCON 16 CTF Finals
Three guaranteed Black Badge that entitles the winner to attend ROOTCON the following year for FREE.
- Ub3r Badge
- CTF Challenge Pin
- Bragging rights
- Hall of Fame mention
Note: If the winning team only achieves 3500 and or less than 4500, the team only gets two Blackbadge.